Seeking justice through Tribal values.
The goal of the Tribal Court is to provide a user-friendly, culturally appropriate forum for tribal citizens to address their justice needs.
Exercising our sovereignty to strengthen and continue our cultural balance.
Tribal Court Judges
Chief Justice – VACANT
Tribal Judge - X'unei - Lance Twitchell
Presiding Judge - Debra O'Gara
- Central Council Tlingit and Haida Governing Documents
- Indian Tribal Justice Act, 25 USC 3601 Seq.
- Indian Civil Rights Act 25 USC 1301 et. Seq.
- Tribal Law and Order Act
- P.L. 280
- Violence Against Women Act
- Tribal Legal Bar Review & Certification
- Tanana Chiefs Tribal Court Website
* Due to accepted Canons of Judicial Conduct and ethical rules surrounding the practice of law, Tribal Court staff are not authorized to provide personal legal advice. Legal problems may be eligible to be heard by the Tribal Court; contact the Tribal Court Clerk for assistance with forms and filing.